Saturday, February 4, 2012

Santa Barbara

I've been horrible about blogging this past week. I would say that I've just been too busy but really I've just been at Panera reading. And I've loved it. But I will be better this next week. Promise.

Oh another thing that kept me busy....Santa Barbara. Yeah that's right.

These are just a few of the pictures I took.
Seriously is there any place more beautiful than SB??











The Bestest Best Friend



The Fabulous Kim



Delicious food. Ashlei's turkey burger and a little bit of my roasted mushroom flatbread.
nom nom nom nom nom






This was a really last minute quick trip and it was wonderful! I'm ready to go back.
Oh and you'll be shocked(NOT) to know that the only things I got on this little trip were BOOKS. And I'm quite pleased. Chaucer's Books man. mmmm.
Anyways, it was amazing. Thank you Kim and Ashlei! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment