Thursday, January 12, 2012

2011 Favorites!

Today I'm going to take a break from the daily photo and instead play a tagging game!
The favorites of 2011!
Let's get to it.


1.What was your favorite Movie in 2011?
This is hard! hmmm favorite movie...I don't want to just copy you, Ashlei, but really Warrior is the movie that sticks out in my mind. I was so moved by it. I haven't been that effected by a movie in a very long time. And this might be lame, but I've got to throw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part II out there. I loved it.

2.Favorite Book?
The first book that came to my mind was A Monsters Call by Patrick Ness. That book was so unusual and intriguing. Not to mention the illustrations were amazing!

3.Favorite Song/Album?
Mcfly is definitely in the forefront here. I bought two of their albums this year and they're some of my favorites! I never get tired of hearing them. Falling In Love on their Radioactive album has a special place in my heart though.

4.Favorite Trip/Vacation?
Yeah I'm gonna have to cheat on this one too. San Francisco definitely stands out in my mind. It was beeyoutiful! The Colorado trip in March was probably the most special because my sister got married! And I'm gonna count my moving to California as a trip and let's be real that was awesome! Also one word, DISNEYLAND.

5. Favorite Food/Snack?
Peanut butter on toast.

6.Favorite Beverage?
I probably drink coffee more than anything...because I love it. But also, black tea. It's pretty much apart of my diet. haha. As far as adult bevarages....margaritas and champagne. I think it's a pretty well known fact that I have an obsession with champagne. Gotta love the bubbly.

7.Favorite TVshow?
There are a few actually. I loved watching Franklin and Bash over the summer. Those boys were definitely endeared to me. I love Rizzoli and Isles, Burn Notice, and Prime Suspect. And yes Psych for me too! So many good ones. Sorry I cheated again.

8.Favorite Hangout?
Um yeah, my house. Ashlei's house. Panera was kind of a new favorite this past year.

9.Favorite Event?
Can I count the Disneyland firework show as an event? Because if i can that's totally it. Complete magic. I cried.

10.Finally!!! Favorite random thing?!?!
hmm one of my favorite random things has got to be my Tigger stuffed animal. I love him to pieces. Also my zipper boots. I feel great with them on.

Alright there you go! I don't really have anyone to tag so I guess that's it!

1 comment: