Sunday, January 22, 2012

Windy Days

Yesterday was a crazy windy day. Like dust storms, tumble weeds everywhere kind of windy.
And I kind of loved it(well I could have done without the dust).
I had every intention of going out and taking photographs for my photo project that morning nut alas the wind almost made it impossible. You know what I did instead? I went to Panera and read an entire book in four and a half hours. It was wonderful. So relaxing. I needed it.
By the time it hit 4:30 I was ready to head home. But as I was getting into my car I realized how calm it suddenly was and how absolutely delicious the light was. Back to taking pictures I went.
These are just a couple of the pictures I took. I'm not going to lie to you, I kind of love them. They make me feel peaceful for some reason.




Seriously, the light!!!


I had an absolutely lovely Sunday today where I once again got to take a lot of pictures. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of them over the next few days. And these pictures come with a funny story, so stay tuned. =)
I hope all of you had a most lovely Sunday as well.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful, just beautiful pictures, sister!! these are amazing. I'm glad you managed to capture some, in spite of what a kind of gross day it was. hehe.

    and I can't wait to see the ones you took yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete